Next december we will be visiting Vietnam for 3 weeks and we plan to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Saigon at the beginning of the trip.
There is quite a difference between the ticket prices: Jetstar and Vietjet ~30-50USD, while Vietnam Airlines ~200USD.
However, the reviews of Vietjet and Jetstar I found online are very very bad, so I'm looking for some tips for domestic flights in Vietnam and experiences with the different flight companies.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia travel agent
- 2 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 Osaka, aquarium?
- 7 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 11 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur