Next december we will be visiting Vietnam for 3 weeks and we plan to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Saigon at the beginning of the trip.
There is quite a difference between the ticket prices: Jetstar and Vietjet ~30-50USD, while Vietnam Airlines ~200USD.
However, the reviews of Vietjet and Jetstar I found online are very very bad, so I'm looking for some tips for domestic flights in Vietnam and experiences with the different flight companies.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 3 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 4 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 5 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 10 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 A Victory Day Tour
- 14 India visa for new passport
- 15 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Serendipity Srilanka
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 22 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo