Next december we will be visiting Vietnam for 3 weeks and we plan to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Saigon at the beginning of the trip.
There is quite a difference between the ticket prices: Jetstar and Vietjet ~30-50USD, while Vietnam Airlines ~200USD.
However, the reviews of Vietjet and Jetstar I found online are very very bad, so I'm looking for some tips for domestic flights in Vietnam and experiences with the different flight companies.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help - India take 2
- 16 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 17 CNX late arrival?
- 18 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 19 best singapore hotel
- 20 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 21 is this a good travel plan?
- 22 currency conversion
- 23 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 24 The truth about elephant tourism
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary