With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India itinerary critique please
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 14 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Himachal Pradesh
- 17 Luggage size China ?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Thai Elephants
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia