With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 2 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 5 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 8 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Update on riding elephants
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 12 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 13 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 14 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 15 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 16 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 17 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 18 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 19 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 20 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 21 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 22 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 23 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 24 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 25 8.5 Days in Vietnam