With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 3 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 4 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan