With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Domestic flights in Thailand
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 5 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 6 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?