With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Domestic flights in Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 2 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 5 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour