With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 2 The Indian money crunch.
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Kerala trip
- 13 E Visa for India?
- 14 1-2 months South East Asia
- 15 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 16 Help - India.
- 17 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 18 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 19 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 22 Side trips from Taipei
- 23 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 Bicycling in Vietnam