With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amakusa island help
- 2 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 7 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 8 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 9 Passport
- 10 Japan Itinerary
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Toddler twin travel in India
- 15 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 16 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 21 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 22 Japan Trip Delayed
- 23 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 24 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 25 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata