With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 2 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 9 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 10 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 11 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 20 How much Yen?
- 21 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 22 South Korea for Chuseok
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing