With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?