With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 4 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 Honeymoon in Bali
- 8 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 9 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 10 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 11 India E Tourist Visa
- 12 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 13 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 14 New Travelor
- 15 Beautiful location for painting
- 16 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 17 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 18 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 19 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 20 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 21 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 22 Train Travel in Thailand
- 23 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 24 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 25 Phuket