With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 14 Laos- two weeks in January
- 15 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Other than Kyoto?
- 22 Japan itinerary advice
- 23 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Trip Report : China