I will be going to malaysia (KL) in the end of november and connecting to penang.
I am wondering if it is possible to buy the domestic flight tickets for malaysia airlines when I arrive KLIA.
Or Is it cheaper to buy online in advance rather than buying from KLIA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 2 Halong Bay cruise
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 5 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 6 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 7 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 8 Is this crazy?
- 9 In Seoul for one day
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 India help with where to go
- 13 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 14 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 15 Taxis in Yangon
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 Best of Koh Tao
- 21 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 22 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 23 Studying yoga in India
- 24 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 25 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?