I will be going to malaysia (KL) in the end of november and connecting to penang.
I am wondering if it is possible to buy the domestic flight tickets for malaysia airlines when I arrive KLIA.
Or Is it cheaper to buy online in advance rather than buying from KLIA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AVAST Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip