If you're interested in travelling to Dolpo, you should take a look at my site, i've some picture galleries
with photos from this unspoiled beautiful area in the west part of Nepal.
I've also some info about trekking in this region
you can also mail me at T.Brand@flash.A2000.nl
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 How much Yen?
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 South Korea for Chuseok
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?