If you're interested in travelling to Dolpo, you should take a look at my site, i've some picture galleries
with photos from this unspoiled beautiful area in the west part of Nepal.
I've also some info about trekking in this region
you can also mail me at T.Brand@flash.A2000.nl
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 3 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Lodge in Borneo
- 11 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 12 China and Japan help
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 15 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 16 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 17 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 18 Requesting Passport Number
- 19 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 20 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 21 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 22 Phu Quoc
- 23 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Help! India Visa question....