If you're interested in travelling to Dolpo, you should take a look at my site, i've some picture galleries
with photos from this unspoiled beautiful area in the west part of Nepal.
I've also some info about trekking in this region
you can also mail me at T.Brand@flash.A2000.nl
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: AVAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AVAST ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 USA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON Printer 24*7
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 16 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 17 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 21 Bali & Singapore in October
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Ferry from Selayar to Flores