I'm thinking of doing the Hakone circuit in late November, and looking at travelling into Odawara and purchasing a Hakone Free Pass (I'll be coming in from Kyoto, and leaving for Tokyo.) Would anyone advise a three day pass? I'm looking at taking the whole circuit leisurely. I read the Hakone thread from December last year, and checked the accommodation options, but I was thinking perhaps staying outside of Hakone Yumoto, perhaps in Gora. Apart from what was in the other thread, has anyone got other suggestions for accommodation? I'll be travelling singly (as per usual), perhaps looking at the last weekend in November to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOLEmail@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1855:999:8045AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 hiking japan sept
- 7 Terracotta Warriors
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 10 The best way to My Son
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing