I'm thinking of doing the Hakone circuit in late November, and looking at travelling into Odawara and purchasing a Hakone Free Pass (I'll be coming in from Kyoto, and leaving for Tokyo.) Would anyone advise a three day pass? I'm looking at taking the whole circuit leisurely. I read the Hakone thread from December last year, and checked the accommodation options, but I was thinking perhaps staying outside of Hakone Yumoto, perhaps in Gora. Apart from what was in the other thread, has anyone got other suggestions for accommodation? I'll be travelling singly (as per usual), perhaps looking at the last weekend in November to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/iron-bull-edge/
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Vietnam visa debate
- 7 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 19 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies