I'm thinking of doing the Hakone circuit in late November, and looking at travelling into Odawara and purchasing a Hakone Free Pass (I'll be coming in from Kyoto, and leaving for Tokyo.) Would anyone advise a three day pass? I'm looking at taking the whole circuit leisurely. I read the Hakone thread from December last year, and checked the accommodation options, but I was thinking perhaps staying outside of Hakone Yumoto, perhaps in Gora. Apart from what was in the other thread, has anyone got other suggestions for accommodation? I'll be travelling singly (as per usual), perhaps looking at the last weekend in November to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 2 My visit to Vietnam
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 9 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 10 My visit to Thailand
- 11 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Gutted!
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 My visit to Lao
- 17 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 21 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 24 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 25 New Member