I'm thinking of doing the Hakone circuit in late November, and looking at travelling into Odawara and purchasing a Hakone Free Pass (I'll be coming in from Kyoto, and leaving for Tokyo.) Would anyone advise a three day pass? I'm looking at taking the whole circuit leisurely. I read the Hakone thread from December last year, and checked the accommodation options, but I was thinking perhaps staying outside of Hakone Yumoto, perhaps in Gora. Apart from what was in the other thread, has anyone got other suggestions for accommodation? I'll be travelling singly (as per usual), perhaps looking at the last weekend in November to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 A beach of choice on Samui
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA