I'm thinking of doing the Hakone circuit in late November, and looking at travelling into Odawara and purchasing a Hakone Free Pass (I'll be coming in from Kyoto, and leaving for Tokyo.) Would anyone advise a three day pass? I'm looking at taking the whole circuit leisurely. I read the Hakone thread from December last year, and checked the accommodation options, but I was thinking perhaps staying outside of Hakone Yumoto, perhaps in Gora. Apart from what was in the other thread, has anyone got other suggestions for accommodation? I'll be travelling singly (as per usual), perhaps looking at the last weekend in November to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary - tokyo
- 2 How to plan my itinerary in Tokyo
- 3 Teach and Travel China
- 4 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 5 Japan trip- itinerary
- 6 Synthetic Hotel Furniture
- 7 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 8 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 11 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 23 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 24 Taxis in Yangon
- 25 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)