I am planning a trip into Nepal for approx. 4 months. I am thinking Jan-Feb and mid Sept-Dec. of 2003. I am an avid hiker backpacker and am wondering how comfortable it is to go it on your own in Langtang,Annapurna and the Solu Khumbu areas in the sense of the feelings of the Nepalese people towards backpackers so as not to be offensive. I will also be travelling with a Female partner.
doing it on your own
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?