I am planning a trip into Nepal for approx. 4 months. I am thinking Jan-Feb and mid Sept-Dec. of 2003. I am an avid hiker backpacker and am wondering how comfortable it is to go it on your own in Langtang,Annapurna and the Solu Khumbu areas in the sense of the feelings of the Nepalese people towards backpackers so as not to be offensive. I will also be travelling with a Female partner.
doing it on your own
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 7 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 8 Trip report China
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi