I am planning a trip into Nepal for approx. 4 months. I am thinking Jan-Feb and mid Sept-Dec. of 2003. I am an avid hiker backpacker and am wondering how comfortable it is to go it on your own in Langtang,Annapurna and the Solu Khumbu areas in the sense of the feelings of the Nepalese people towards backpackers so as not to be offensive. I will also be travelling with a Female partner.
doing it on your own
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Living in Singapore Questions
- 8 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 13 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 Problems at 12,000'
- 16 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 19 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 20 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 23 Japan, japan
- 24 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 25 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions