I am planning a trip into Nepal for approx. 4 months. I am thinking Jan-Feb and mid Sept-Dec. of 2003. I am an avid hiker backpacker and am wondering how comfortable it is to go it on your own in Langtang,Annapurna and the Solu Khumbu areas in the sense of the feelings of the Nepalese people towards backpackers so as not to be offensive. I will also be travelling with a Female partner.
doing it on your own
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 introduce myself
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa