The story so far:
About ¾ of the way down are these mysterious words:
‘I've found a new pit. I spent six hours staring into the maw. Then I had to clamber out, fast - for fear of my immortal soul. I think I'll go for more elevated pursuits for a while. I need art, dancing and beauty, simplicity and calm...’
Here’s what happened. I’ll deliver it in installments so you all have time to get a calming brandy to stop your hands shaking. If the editors delete it, well – we’ll all know I’ve gone much, much too far...
BE WARNED: it’s real but it’s not pretty – nor is my interpretation of events likely to be 100% correct. Most of the time I was adrift on a sea of Hindi, translation was occasional, often retrospective and explanation nil, dumped in the deep end, dog-paddling furiously in progressively murky waters.
Remember, Dogster does this dangerous work for YOU, not for him. He is a servant of the people. He does this so that all of you will know what NOT to do in the future. He is a very stupid man.
So, to be more accurate, here’s what I think happened...
Sensitive readers – just stop NOW.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 안전한놀이터 ¶¢¶ ＺＶＺ７８，ＣＯＭ ¶¢¶코드: ddr77 )메이저놀이터추천
- 3 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Indonesia Dilemma
- 6 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 8 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 9 Chenghdu layover
- 10 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 13 Surfing in Indonesia
- 14 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 17 Japan / Korea Trip
- 18 vietnam visa
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 25 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
The story so far: