I was looking for Jayarvarman, somewhere up the Mekong.
That's if I got there alive.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 2 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 3 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Kintamani Tour
- 15 Some notes about South Korea
- 16 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 22 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 passport visa ques.
- 25 Looking for Serviced apt.