I need help with my 2-week Nepal itinerary. Is this doable, too rushed, too slow...? I'm basically just looking for more cultural stuff than hiking, but I do want to check out the Poon Hill trek in Pokhara. I'm also fairly fit, 29 y/o, female traveling solo. It's also my first time to travel alone, if that makes a difference.
Also, if I could cut it to 10 days, that would be great. If not, I guess I can stick to my original 14-day trip. Thanks guys!
Day 0: Manila to Bangkok
Day 1. Bangkok to Kathmandu.
Day 2. Kathmandu – Thamel, Kathmandu Sqaure and Swayambunath
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square
Day 4. Kathmandu – Everest Flight, Bhaktapur
Day 5. Kathmandu - Asian Tole
Day 6. Kathmandu to Pokhara (flight)
Day 7. Pokhara Trek – early morning bus from pokhara to nayapul, trek to ghandruk
Day 8. Pokhara Trek – ghandruk to tadophani
Day 9. Pokhara Trek – tadophani to ghoropani
Day 10. Pokhara Trek –early rise from ghoropani, trek back to nayapul, evening bus to pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12. Kathmandu
Day 13 Kathmandu to Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok to Manila
Does my 2 week itinerary in Nepal look ok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 full days in Yagoon
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 4 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 5 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 13 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 14 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 15 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina