I need help with my 2-week Nepal itinerary. Is this doable, too rushed, too slow...? I'm basically just looking for more cultural stuff than hiking, but I do want to check out the Poon Hill trek in Pokhara. I'm also fairly fit, 29 y/o, female traveling solo. It's also my first time to travel alone, if that makes a difference.
Also, if I could cut it to 10 days, that would be great. If not, I guess I can stick to my original 14-day trip. Thanks guys!
Day 0: Manila to Bangkok
Day 1. Bangkok to Kathmandu.
Day 2. Kathmandu – Thamel, Kathmandu Sqaure and Swayambunath
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square
Day 4. Kathmandu – Everest Flight, Bhaktapur
Day 5. Kathmandu - Asian Tole
Day 6. Kathmandu to Pokhara (flight)
Day 7. Pokhara Trek – early morning bus from pokhara to nayapul, trek to ghandruk
Day 8. Pokhara Trek – ghandruk to tadophani
Day 9. Pokhara Trek – tadophani to ghoropani
Day 10. Pokhara Trek –early rise from ghoropani, trek back to nayapul, evening bus to pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12. Kathmandu
Day 13 Kathmandu to Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok to Manila
Does my 2 week itinerary in Nepal look ok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 8 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 9 South Korea 5 days
- 10 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 11 Thai island escape
- 12 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 13 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 16 Phuket Hotel
- 17 General question
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo