I need help with my 2-week Nepal itinerary. Is this doable, too rushed, too slow...? I'm basically just looking for more cultural stuff than hiking, but I do want to check out the Poon Hill trek in Pokhara. I'm also fairly fit, 29 y/o, female traveling solo. It's also my first time to travel alone, if that makes a difference.
Also, if I could cut it to 10 days, that would be great. If not, I guess I can stick to my original 14-day trip. Thanks guys!
Day 0: Manila to Bangkok
Day 1. Bangkok to Kathmandu.
Day 2. Kathmandu – Thamel, Kathmandu Sqaure and Swayambunath
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square
Day 4. Kathmandu – Everest Flight, Bhaktapur
Day 5. Kathmandu - Asian Tole
Day 6. Kathmandu to Pokhara (flight)
Day 7. Pokhara Trek – early morning bus from pokhara to nayapul, trek to ghandruk
Day 8. Pokhara Trek – ghandruk to tadophani
Day 9. Pokhara Trek – tadophani to ghoropani
Day 10. Pokhara Trek –early rise from ghoropani, trek back to nayapul, evening bus to pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12. Kathmandu
Day 13 Kathmandu to Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok to Manila
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Cursine
- 6 Ben Thanh Market
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam