I need help with my 2-week Nepal itinerary. Is this doable, too rushed, too slow...? I'm basically just looking for more cultural stuff than hiking, but I do want to check out the Poon Hill trek in Pokhara. I'm also fairly fit, 29 y/o, female traveling solo. It's also my first time to travel alone, if that makes a difference.
Also, if I could cut it to 10 days, that would be great. If not, I guess I can stick to my original 14-day trip. Thanks guys!
Day 0: Manila to Bangkok
Day 1. Bangkok to Kathmandu.
Day 2. Kathmandu – Thamel, Kathmandu Sqaure and Swayambunath
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square
Day 4. Kathmandu – Everest Flight, Bhaktapur
Day 5. Kathmandu - Asian Tole
Day 6. Kathmandu to Pokhara (flight)
Day 7. Pokhara Trek – early morning bus from pokhara to nayapul, trek to ghandruk
Day 8. Pokhara Trek – ghandruk to tadophani
Day 9. Pokhara Trek – tadophani to ghoropani
Day 10. Pokhara Trek –early rise from ghoropani, trek back to nayapul, evening bus to pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12. Kathmandu
Day 13 Kathmandu to Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok to Manila
Does my 2 week itinerary in Nepal look ok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Photos from India!
- 8 How to handle cash in Japan
- 9 Great Wall hike
- 10 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 Six days in Hong Kong
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 17 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 18 Storing photos while traveling
- 19 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 20 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 21 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 22 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey