I need help with my 2-week Nepal itinerary. Is this doable, too rushed, too slow...? I'm basically just looking for more cultural stuff than hiking, but I do want to check out the Poon Hill trek in Pokhara. I'm also fairly fit, 29 y/o, female traveling solo. It's also my first time to travel alone, if that makes a difference.
Also, if I could cut it to 10 days, that would be great. If not, I guess I can stick to my original 14-day trip. Thanks guys!
Day 0: Manila to Bangkok
Day 1. Bangkok to Kathmandu.
Day 2. Kathmandu – Thamel, Kathmandu Sqaure and Swayambunath
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square
Day 4. Kathmandu – Everest Flight, Bhaktapur
Day 5. Kathmandu - Asian Tole
Day 6. Kathmandu to Pokhara (flight)
Day 7. Pokhara Trek – early morning bus from pokhara to nayapul, trek to ghandruk
Day 8. Pokhara Trek – ghandruk to tadophani
Day 9. Pokhara Trek – tadophani to ghoropani
Day 10. Pokhara Trek –early rise from ghoropani, trek back to nayapul, evening bus to pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12. Kathmandu
Day 13 Kathmandu to Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok to Manila
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 2 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 3 Christmas in Cambodia
- 4 Christmas in Bali
- 5 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 6 China visa
- 7 Help with choosing guided tour
- 8 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 9 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 10 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 11 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 12 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 14 Visa to Beijing China
- 15 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 16 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 17 Hotel in Langkawi
- 18 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 19 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 20 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 21 Japanese Alps
- 22 One month in Java and Bali
- 23 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 24 Visa Application Form
- 25 Kyushu planning (March-April)