Does anyone know if Asiana would allow stopovers longer than 1 day? Their website is not very informative. We plan to use Asiana from SFO to Clark/Manila and I heard that the layovers are long (12+ hours)from Incheon back to the West Coast. It would be nice to see Seoul and other parts of S. Korea time permitting. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Does Asiana allow longer stopovers?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India adaptors
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 5 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 6 Bangkok and Manila
- 7 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Visa
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 Gluten free in Japan?
- 15 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 16 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 17 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 Need a guide in Burma?
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 23 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg