Does anyone know if Asiana would allow stopovers longer than 1 day? Their website is not very informative. We plan to use Asiana from SFO to Clark/Manila and I heard that the layovers are long (12+ hours)from Incheon back to the West Coast. It would be nice to see Seoul and other parts of S. Korea time permitting. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Does Asiana allow longer stopovers?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Overnight Train from Beijing to Xian
- 3 Suggestions for Itinerary from Beijing to Shanghai?
- 4 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 5 Amazing aerial footage from Kathmandu to Everest
- 6 Indus Travel - Royal India Tour March 2016
- 7 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 12 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 13 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 16 Weather in April
- 17 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 18 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 19 Malaysia travel route help!
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 22 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 23 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 24 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 25 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November