We are three women planning this trip to China and the agent we are using is Orient Flexi-Pax Tours make arrangements. Has anyone used them and, if so, what was your experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Rental Car Bali
- 4 Sulawesi
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 7 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Travelling to SEA
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??