We are three women planning this trip to China and the agent we are using is Orient Flexi-Pax Tours make arrangements. Has anyone used them and, if so, what was your experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이룰ぬ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 4 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 5 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 6 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 7 Castle & King tour operator review
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 Chiang Mai
- 10 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 11 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 12 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Buying jewelry in India
- 15 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 16 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 17 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 18 Phuket Weather
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....