I'm a US citizen. If I'm in Taipei, and I take a weekend trip to Shanghai (fly into Shanghai Saturday morning and fly back to Taipei Sunday evening, i.e., less than 48 hours in Shanghai), does that exempt me from having to get a visa? Shanghai would be my final destination (from Taipei), rather than a transit point, but my total length of time would be less than 48 hours. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Seoul for one day
- 2 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 5 Duplex Pipe Manufacturer in India
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 India help with where to go
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Is this crazy?
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 14 Taxis in Yangon
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 Studying yoga in India
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
Does a weekend trip to Shanghai count as a 48-hour transit?