I'm a US citizen. If I'm in Taipei, and I take a weekend trip to Shanghai (fly into Shanghai Saturday morning and fly back to Taipei Sunday evening, i.e., less than 48 hours in Shanghai), does that exempt me from having to get a visa? Shanghai would be my final destination (from Taipei), rather than a transit point, but my total length of time would be less than 48 hours. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 (kakao: BL45~텔레그램 : kor7m)
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 shanghai for 4 days
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
Does a weekend trip to Shanghai count as a 48-hour transit?