We are heading to Beijing in late March/early April and I am trying to decide if we should bring air filtration masks with us when we go. I have done research on which ones to buy and feel secure in that piece. Just wondering if we need them and if they are a must. What did you do?
Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 2 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 6 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 7 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 13 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 14 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 15 Japan Itinerary for May
- 16 Thai island escape
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour