I am visiting Thailand and Hong Kong in Jun 2012 with family. I will use Cathay Pacific airlines. My itinerary is as under:
Karachi - Hong Kong (Cathay Pacific will have 1 stop over in Bangkok)
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Bangkok - Karachi
When I am returning from Hong Kong, I will be having a single entry tourist visa for entering Thailand. But when I am traveling from Karachi to Hong Kong, do I require transit visa as Cathay Pacific has stop over in Bangkok. My stay at Bangkok airport will be for 2-3 hrs maximum but I will get down from aircraft and enter airport.
Looking for assistance from fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 5 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 6 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 India E Tourist Visa
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 New Travelor
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali
- 14 Beautiful location for painting
- 15 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 16 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Train Travel in Thailand
- 22 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 23 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?