I am visiting Thailand and Hong Kong in Jun 2012 with family. I will use Cathay Pacific airlines. My itinerary is as under:
Karachi - Hong Kong (Cathay Pacific will have 1 stop over in Bangkok)
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Bangkok - Karachi
When I am returning from Hong Kong, I will be having a single entry tourist visa for entering Thailand. But when I am traveling from Karachi to Hong Kong, do I require transit visa as Cathay Pacific has stop over in Bangkok. My stay at Bangkok airport will be for 2-3 hrs maximum but I will get down from aircraft and enter airport.
Looking for assistance from fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour