I am visiting Thailand and Hong Kong in Jun 2012 with family. I will use Cathay Pacific airlines. My itinerary is as under:
Karachi - Hong Kong (Cathay Pacific will have 1 stop over in Bangkok)
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Bangkok - Karachi
When I am returning from Hong Kong, I will be having a single entry tourist visa for entering Thailand. But when I am traveling from Karachi to Hong Kong, do I require transit visa as Cathay Pacific has stop over in Bangkok. My stay at Bangkok airport will be for 2-3 hrs maximum but I will get down from aircraft and enter airport.
Looking for assistance from fodorites
Do I require transit visa at Bangkok airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 Odyssey unlimited
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!