I am visiting Thailand and Hong Kong in Jun 2012 with family. I will use Cathay Pacific airlines. My itinerary is as under:
Karachi - Hong Kong (Cathay Pacific will have 1 stop over in Bangkok)
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Bangkok - Karachi
When I am returning from Hong Kong, I will be having a single entry tourist visa for entering Thailand. But when I am traveling from Karachi to Hong Kong, do I require transit visa as Cathay Pacific has stop over in Bangkok. My stay at Bangkok airport will be for 2-3 hrs maximum but I will get down from aircraft and enter airport.
Looking for assistance from fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthytipweb.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june