I am visiting Thailand and Hong Kong in Jun 2012 with family. I will use Cathay Pacific airlines. My itinerary is as under:
Karachi - Hong Kong (Cathay Pacific will have 1 stop over in Bangkok)
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Bangkok - Karachi
When I am returning from Hong Kong, I will be having a single entry tourist visa for entering Thailand. But when I am traveling from Karachi to Hong Kong, do I require transit visa as Cathay Pacific has stop over in Bangkok. My stay at Bangkok airport will be for 2-3 hrs maximum but I will get down from aircraft and enter airport.
Looking for assistance from fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 A train ride through Java
- 4 JAPANiCAN.com
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 12 New Delhi - What to see?
- 13 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 14 Travel in Kyushu.
- 15 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 16 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 17 3 weeks itinerary China
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015