Well, less than 3 weeks before we leave for our 3 week trip to India, and I'm starting to have that pre-trip, WTF am I doing? anxiety that always seems to creep up. But this is the first time we're going to someplace "other", so my pre-trip jitters seem to be hitting me a bit earlier than usual.
So we're trying to figure out what to pack. What recommendations do you have for 3 weeks to Rajasthan, Varanasi, Delhi & Agra? Clothing as well as the more practical suggestions welcome! Like, do we really need to pack toilet paper?
Weather, from mid-January to early February looks like it can go as low as the high 30s (at night), and even get as high as 90 degrees (Jaisalmer) during the day, although I gather it will mostly be around 50s, 60s, maybe 70s for most of the trip. So layers, layers, layers.
We are staying in primarily mid-range places, and after going to Varanasi and Agra, we'll be traveling with a car & driver for the remainder of the trip. We don't generally go out to places we're we need to dress up, so evening outfits and day outfits will pretty much be the same. We do usually take one suitcase each that we carry on the plane along with a shoulder bag for each of us.
So what is your packing list like? What do you recommend?
Thanks - almost there!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/luxury-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary