I am palnning to take two weeks trip to Thailand with Smartours in February. I noticed that most people on this message board suggest to get immunizations like hepatitis a&b, etc... We are not planning to venture anywhere outside our tour iterinaries. Do I really need all these immunizations? Did anyone travel there without any shots? I'll appreciate all responses.
Do I really need immunizations for Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 4 Things you should bring and not bring before Ha Long trip, Vietnam
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 7 How to handle cash in Japan
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 10 Great Wall hike
- 11 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau