Hi, I'm going to Bali & The Gili Islands for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wondering if it's necessary for me to have the rabies jab and the japanese encephalitis jab? As we don't really want any we don't need.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Toll Free : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 AOL
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Tea estates of Munnar
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!