Hi, I'm going to Bali & The Gili Islands for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wondering if it's necessary for me to have the rabies jab and the japanese encephalitis jab? As we don't really want any we don't need.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Explore 7000m Paradise Cave - Vietnam
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 6 Thai Elephants
- 7 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 13 Luggage size China ?
- 14 Sri Lanka in August
- 15 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan/Korea/HK
- 18 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels