Ive tried to look this up on the forum but couldnt find it.
Im heading to China (Shanghai) next month and Ive been looking at the chinese embassy for details on how to apply for a visa.
I was just wondering, has anyone on here entered with a non-electronic passport recently? im pretty sure my passport is not electronic and altho it states that en e-passport is part of the requirements, id like to know if anyone has been through on a non-electronic.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 10 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 19 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 20 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary