Ive tried to look this up on the forum but couldnt find it.
Im heading to China (Shanghai) next month and Ive been looking at the chinese embassy for details on how to apply for a visa.
I was just wondering, has anyone on here entered with a non-electronic passport recently? im pretty sure my passport is not electronic and altho it states that en e-passport is part of the requirements, id like to know if anyone has been through on a non-electronic.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 3 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!