Ive tried to look this up on the forum but couldnt find it.
Im heading to China (Shanghai) next month and Ive been looking at the chinese embassy for details on how to apply for a visa.
I was just wondering, has anyone on here entered with a non-electronic passport recently? im pretty sure my passport is not electronic and altho it states that en e-passport is part of the requirements, id like to know if anyone has been through on a non-electronic.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Incheon Transit Tours
- 2 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 6 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 7 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 10 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 11 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 12 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 13 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 14 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 15 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Burma or Laos.
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 20 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 23 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 24 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 25 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August