Following 18 days in Vietnam I will be spending a few days at Angkor Wat before returning home to Australia. As I am flying Vietnam Airlines I will be stopping in HCM airport on the way home for about 5 hours to change planes for my flight to Sydney. My travel agent has been informed that a single entry visa for the 18 days in Vietnam will not suffice & that I will need to be covered for being in transit as well & suggested I get a multi-entry visa which costs a bit over twice as much ($150 vs $72). This seems a bit unusual to me so can anyone confirm whether I really do need a visa to cover my transit wait on the way back from Cambodia? Cheers...
Do I need a visa for being in transit at HCM airport?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 7 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 8 Trip report China
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi