I would like to do the USO tour of the DMZ when I'm in Seoul in August. I haven't booked it yet though and a book on Seoul says you need to "book in advance as it fills up quickly". Is 7 weeks advance enough or is it probably full by now? What are the chances that there will be activity along the DMZ then and tours will be cancelled? I think the website for the tour is www.uso.org/korea but I have not been able to access the page for several days, I get an error message that says "Service Unavailable". Do I have the wrong website?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 5 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 6 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 14 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 15 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Japan Itinerary for May
- 23 Thai island escape
- 24 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 25 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed