I would like to do the USO tour of the DMZ when I'm in Seoul in August. I haven't booked it yet though and a book on Seoul says you need to "book in advance as it fills up quickly". Is 7 weeks advance enough or is it probably full by now? What are the chances that there will be activity along the DMZ then and tours will be cancelled? I think the website for the tour is www.uso.org/korea but I have not been able to access the page for several days, I get an error message that says "Service Unavailable". Do I have the wrong website?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 N. India itinerary feedback
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 16 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 21 Bali or Fiji
- 22 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?