I would like to do the USO tour of the DMZ when I'm in Seoul in August. I haven't booked it yet though and a book on Seoul says you need to "book in advance as it fills up quickly". Is 7 weeks advance enough or is it probably full by now? What are the chances that there will be activity along the DMZ then and tours will be cancelled? I think the website for the tour is www.uso.org/korea but I have not been able to access the page for several days, I get an error message that says "Service Unavailable". Do I have the wrong website?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 2nd location on the beach
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 Thailand - Food recos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Laos for the backpacker
- 15 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 16 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 17 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 18 Thailand Hotel
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand