I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 6 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 How safe is Delhi/India
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Vietnam and coffee
- 13 I'm going to Japan!
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?