I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 10 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 11 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Myanmar - some questions
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 19 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas