I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 2 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 3 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 4 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 5 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 8 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 9 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 10 Need a guide in Burma?
- 11 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 12 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 15 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 16 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 21 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 22 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 23 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 24 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014