I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 2 One week in Tokyo
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 8 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 9 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 10 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 18 china
- 19 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 20 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 China - Personal recommendations
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)