I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 India's Online VISA Application
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram