I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Ubud Tips
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!