I plan to take the hop-on bus for my first day in Seoul (this Thursday), and either go on the DMZ tour the next day or the Korean Folk Village. What is recommended? I'll be going to Arirant Minsokgwan the first night (dinner and Korean dancing), and could go to the National Museum; on the other hand, if the DMZ tour is dull, I'd rather not spend the time and money to get there. Also, of the five main temples in Seoul, which would you suggest? I've been to Thailand, India, etc., so quality rather than quantity would be the point. I plan to spend as much time as I can in the markets and eat a lot of street food and at inexpensive (galbi, mandu) restaurants. Recommendations? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
DMZ or Korean Folk Village
- 1 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 4 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam