Forgot to say - one of things we may want to modify in VN is to incorporate a trip to DMZ area and possibly Bach Ma National Park. Haven't seen any mention of either in fodors trip reports. Has anyone done either? Husband spent some time near DMZ back in the day and is interested in visiting . . . . and Bach Ma sounded like it might be a nice nature piece. . . . .
DMZ, Bach Ma National Park in 2 month itin?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 4 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 5 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 Kashmir today
- 16 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 20 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 21 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 22 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 23 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 24 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 25 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks