I am trying to decide which area is best for diving and enjoying the scenery in Thailand. We will be diving in Bali too, so I am looking for which area will be most interesting to explore in and out of the water. Thanks for any suggestions!
Diving in Phuket VS. Khao Lak area?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 7 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 10 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 11 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 12 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 13 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 14 Restaurants in Singapore
- 15 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 16 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 17 Where to go?
- 18 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 21 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Which airport for Tokyo
- 24 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 25 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?