I am trying to decide which area is best for diving and enjoying the scenery in Thailand. We will be diving in Bali too, so I am looking for which area will be most interesting to explore in and out of the water. Thanks for any suggestions!
Diving in Phuket VS. Khao Lak area?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 introduce myself
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 12 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 13 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 16 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 17 Magical India
- 18 geisha performance
- 19 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 20 Trip report China
- 21 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 22 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 23 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 24 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 25 Car Parking at Uno Port