Our last great adventure to Thailand was a huge success as a direct result of all the help from this wonderful forum and resulted in this HUGE trip report:
The years have passed, the children are now 22 and 18 and we are ready to head East from Cape Town again and once more request your help and advice.
This is our thinking so far:
leave Cape Town about 22 Dec and fly to Singapore and then on to Krabi? Phuket?Koh Samui?
we would like a family Christmas with some luxury, good food, shopping, beach time for a week and so thought of Krabi - your thoughts?
On 30th December we were thinking of going to Koh Phangan - we have friends there - and staying until 1st or 2nd January
The husband and children want to dive somewhere after this, but where? I need some luxury and some snorkeling maybe and they want "good" diving so where do we go? Please can you help?
On 5th January we need to be back in Singapore where we are meeting up with friends so in total we have about 13 or 14 days in Thailand
Any thoughts and suggestions would be very much appreciated
thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Thai immigration program
- 4 Thai Jungle Experience
- 5 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 6 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 First time to India
- 9 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 First time getting out of the country
- 13 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 23 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 24 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report