I will be arriving into Phuket via the private catamaran from Phi Phi Island resort at 15:30 on Saturday March 9. We will be flying back to Bangkok at some point that evening (flights range from 18:30 - 21:30) and staying by Don Muang before an early morning flight on Sunday to HCMC.
My question is whether there is a good place to have a early drinks/dinner on Phuket on the way from the pier to airport or if I should just head to Bangkok and hang out at the airport hotel (probably staying at Amari Don Muang which seems to have a fun pub). I would not be looking for anything fancy since we will be dressed casually for travel but would be interested in good food and outdoor dining.
It will just be my husband and myself with normal luggage.
Thank you fodorites!!! This is my second trip to Thailand and as with the first trip, I greatly appreciate all of the advise given here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com사다리 바카라돈따는법
- 2 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com세부카지노 마카오사우나
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok
Dining options in Phuket near airport before evening flight