I will be arriving into Phuket via the private catamaran from Phi Phi Island resort at 15:30 on Saturday March 9. We will be flying back to Bangkok at some point that evening (flights range from 18:30 - 21:30) and staying by Don Muang before an early morning flight on Sunday to HCMC.
My question is whether there is a good place to have a early drinks/dinner on Phuket on the way from the pier to airport or if I should just head to Bangkok and hang out at the airport hotel (probably staying at Amari Don Muang which seems to have a fun pub). I would not be looking for anything fancy since we will be dressed casually for travel but would be interested in good food and outdoor dining.
It will just be my husband and myself with normal luggage.
Thank you fodorites!!! This is my second trip to Thailand and as with the first trip, I greatly appreciate all of the advise given here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Dining options in Phuket near airport before evening flight