I will be arriving into Phuket via the private catamaran from Phi Phi Island resort at 15:30 on Saturday March 9. We will be flying back to Bangkok at some point that evening (flights range from 18:30 - 21:30) and staying by Don Muang before an early morning flight on Sunday to HCMC.
My question is whether there is a good place to have a early drinks/dinner on Phuket on the way from the pier to airport or if I should just head to Bangkok and hang out at the airport hotel (probably staying at Amari Don Muang which seems to have a fun pub). I would not be looking for anything fancy since we will be dressed casually for travel but would be interested in good food and outdoor dining.
It will just be my husband and myself with normal luggage.
Thank you fodorites!!! This is my second trip to Thailand and as with the first trip, I greatly appreciate all of the advise given here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 플러스카지노사이트知→╲⋟」ＫＲ９９７.ＺＺ.ＡＭ「⋞╲←
- 2 타짜카지노사이트衡→╲⋟」ＫＲ９９７.ＺＺ.ＡＭ「⋞╲←
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 How much Yen?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
Dining options in Phuket near airport before evening flight