I will be arriving into Phuket via the private catamaran from Phi Phi Island resort at 15:30 on Saturday March 9. We will be flying back to Bangkok at some point that evening (flights range from 18:30 - 21:30) and staying by Don Muang before an early morning flight on Sunday to HCMC.
My question is whether there is a good place to have a early drinks/dinner on Phuket on the way from the pier to airport or if I should just head to Bangkok and hang out at the airport hotel (probably staying at Amari Don Muang which seems to have a fun pub). I would not be looking for anything fancy since we will be dressed casually for travel but would be interested in good food and outdoor dining.
It will just be my husband and myself with normal luggage.
Thank you fodorites!!! This is my second trip to Thailand and as with the first trip, I greatly appreciate all of the advise given here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 6 Passport
- 7 Toddler twin travel in India
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 10 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 15 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 16 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Japan Trip Delayed
- 19 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 20 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 21 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 22 Month long SE Asia trip
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Cambodia weather
- 25 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
Dining options in Phuket near airport before evening flight