My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Builds up metabolism and enthusiasm
- 2 Latest low Price Packers Delhi @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 3 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 7 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 9 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 10 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 17 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 18 Travel Itenary
- 19 Halong Bay cruise
- 20 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 23 Passport for Indonesia
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam