My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 3 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 4 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 5 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 6 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 Asia Tour Companies
- 9 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 10 thai air Discovery pass question
- 11 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 15 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 16 Angkor Wat guide
- 17 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 20 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 24 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 25 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?