My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 2 Malaysia travel route help!
- 3 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 8 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 11 best dining in Kyoto
- 12 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 13 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 14 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 16 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 17 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 18 2-3 days in Georgia
- 19 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 20 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 21 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 24 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 25 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan