My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/muscle-boost-x-reviews/
- 2 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 3 softwood floor can not only
- 4 Rishikesh, India
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 RCity Mall
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 13 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 17 Japan- National Holiday
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?