My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam in January
- 2 Travel to India in May?
- 3 Blooming chart in Japan
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 9 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 10 Where to Layover
- 11 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 12 2 weeks in Java
- 13 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 14 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 15 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 20 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 21 Italy from an Asian base
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions