My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 15 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 16 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 21 Rental Car Bali
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 Kintamani Tour
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan