My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 4 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 5 Japan and China for 16 days
- 6 Exploring Thailand
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Phuket
- 17 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal