My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 9 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 10 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 11 Phuket Weather
- 12 Mongolia itinerary
- 13 Buying Jewelry in India
- 14 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 15 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 16 New Delhi - What to see?
- 17 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Information on India Tour Company
- 22 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 23 Trekking in India
- 24 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 25 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?