My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 11 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 12 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 13 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 14 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 15 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 16 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Triple Room in Singapore
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 What I like about Mumbai
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 23 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 24 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??