My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts