My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 7 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 How to handle cash in Japan
- 11 Great Wall hike
- 12 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 23 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 24 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip