My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 2 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 7 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 8 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 12 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 13 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 16 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 17 hokkaido outskirts
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 20 July itinerary in Japan
- 21 India and Nepal 2014
- 22 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 23 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 24 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 25 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?