My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 3 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 4 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 7 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 8 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 13 Japan in February
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...