My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 13 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 14 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 15 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 20 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Anyone in Bangkok
- 25 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?