My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 The truth about elephant tourism
- 11 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 18 Phenom Penh
- 19 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 20 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 One day in Saigon
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i