My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India