My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Explorer the wildlife of Jim Corbett National Park
- 3 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 4 Indian visa
- 5 One week in Thailand
- 6 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 7 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 11 Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
- 12 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 19 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 20 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 25 Art in Shanghai