My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 2 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 3 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 4 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 5 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 6 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 7 Sri Lanka 4 week itinerary check please
- 8 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 9 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 10 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 11 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 13 One month in Java and Bali
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 16 Langkawi
- 17 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 18 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 19 Safety of KKH
- 20 SE Asia Mid October
- 21 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 22 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 23 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 24 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 25 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest