My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam transportation
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Need Help for the itinerary
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 12 days in Japan
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 12 Tigerwalah Experience
- 13 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 14 Where best to stay in Penang
- 15 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 16 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 17 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 20 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 21 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 22 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 25 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please