My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 7 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 8 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 9 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 10 Beautiful location for painting
- 11 Phuket
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?