My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 4 Help! Which to choose?
- 5 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Mt Aso Eruption
- 13 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 18 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 19 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 20 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 21 One week in India
- 22 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 23 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 24 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 25 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?