My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 3 RHK'S Spring trip
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Singapore or Bali
- 6 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 7 Hotels in Beijing
- 8 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 9 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 10 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 12 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 13 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 14 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 15 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip