I'm in Singapore hungering for dim sum with more seafood (I've heard it called Hong Kong style). All the spots I've been to here (Crystal Jade, Din Tai Fung, some of the hotels) all have dumplings with pork as an essential component. Where can I find dumplings with shrimp and other seafood? I'm here for a few more days and would love to know...thanks!
Dim-sum HK style - where do I find it in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions