Corny question, I know, but has anyone done a tour of the famous Dilmah tea plantations and factory? Is one even available or are they closed to the public?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 MCAFEE Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 4 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 14 Idiotic time zone question
- 15 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!