Corny question, I know, but has anyone done a tour of the famous Dilmah tea plantations and factory? Is one even available or are they closed to the public?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 4 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 5 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 9 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 10 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 13 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 14 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 15 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 16 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 19 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 20 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 21 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 25 Sulawesi