Corny question, I know, but has anyone done a tour of the famous Dilmah tea plantations and factory? Is one even available or are they closed to the public?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 2 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 Spring in Armenia
- 6 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Private tours in Northern India
- 9 a month in india
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 12 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 13 changing left over currency
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Alternative to Koyasan
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 19 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 20 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing