Corny question, I know, but has anyone done a tour of the famous Dilmah tea plantations and factory? Is one even available or are they closed to the public?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Career Counselling in indore, madhya pradesh
- 2 Air Hostess On Line Training For Students of Class XI / XII
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Japan Itinerary
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Amakusa island help
- 13 Japan Trip Delayed
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 16 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 17 Month long SE Asia trip
- 18 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Cambodia weather
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose