I know she's in Tokyo at the moment, so I won't bother her, but I'd love to bake this for a thing next week....
Otherwise it will have to wait for thanksgiving.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 5 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 21 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?