We have a commitment for 2 days in Hat Yai and just 3-4 days remain to travel in Thailand. Any recommendations on best use of time for first time visitors? Air Asia has flight to Chang Mai - we could go straight there? Are there any beautiful beaches within 2 hours driving distance and worth staying overnight? Given the short time, we can pay for luxury accomodations. Thanks for any tips!!
Destinations near Hat Yai?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 12 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 16 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 17 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 18 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 19 Japan Itinerary for May
- 20 Thai island escape
- 21 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 22 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!