I've been reading the threads on shopping in HK and didnt' find any references to shopping for designer knock offs. I have an 8 hour layover in HK and would love to spend the time shopping. Any suggestions on whether I should go to Conrad or the Causeway or someplace else? Many thanks! Sarah
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Travel Itenary
- 11 Halong Bay cruise
- 12 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 13 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Fabric shops in India
- 17 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 18 thai baht allowance
- 19 japan itenirary help
- 20 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 25 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?