I've been reading the threads on shopping in HK and didnt' find any references to shopping for designer knock offs. I have an 8 hour layover in HK and would love to spend the time shopping. Any suggestions on whether I should go to Conrad or the Causeway or someplace else? Many thanks! Sarah
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for a newbie!
- 2 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 3 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 4 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 5 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 6 Phuket airport to Kata
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 10 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 11 9 days in Bali
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 14 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 17 Italy from an Asian base
- 18 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 19 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Activation of JR Pass
- 23 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 24 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 25 My new 10 year china visa