We are planning a trip to Dubai in the coming week. My question is regarding Desert Safari packages. In most of the packages we found lots of inclusions.
However, what we want is just a vehicle which can take us to the nearby Desert and bring us back after couple of hours. We do not want any sand surfing, camel ride, belle dance etc. due to limited time available with us. Being in UAE we would not like to miss visiting the Desert.
Please let me know if there is a possibility of just visiting the deserts with a hired vehicle for couple of hours. Thanks in advance.
Meanwhile, I would like to thank Fodor's for providing this opportunity which gives us this wonderful opportunity to discuss various travel related issues with real-people ... I got so many helpful tips for my trip to England and Scotland in 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Would you weigh in on 1st-timer's rough itinerary?
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 where to stay in Busan
- 5 First time to India
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 8 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR