We are planning a trip to Dubai in the coming week. My question is regarding Desert Safari packages. In most of the packages we found lots of inclusions.
However, what we want is just a vehicle which can take us to the nearby Desert and bring us back after couple of hours. We do not want any sand surfing, camel ride, belle dance etc. due to limited time available with us. Being in UAE we would not like to miss visiting the Desert.
Please let me know if there is a possibility of just visiting the deserts with a hired vehicle for couple of hours. Thanks in advance.
Meanwhile, I would like to thank Fodor's for providing this opportunity which gives us this wonderful opportunity to discuss various travel related issues with real-people ... I got so many helpful tips for my trip to England and Scotland in 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy test-free TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, GRE....(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Japan - costs
- 6 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 12 Sri Lanka May
- 13 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Laos planning.
- 18 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July