We are planning a trip to Dubai in the coming week. My question is regarding Desert Safari packages. In most of the packages we found lots of inclusions.
However, what we want is just a vehicle which can take us to the nearby Desert and bring us back after couple of hours. We do not want any sand surfing, camel ride, belle dance etc. due to limited time available with us. Being in UAE we would not like to miss visiting the Desert.
Please let me know if there is a possibility of just visiting the deserts with a hired vehicle for couple of hours. Thanks in advance.
Meanwhile, I would like to thank Fodor's for providing this opportunity which gives us this wonderful opportunity to discuss various travel related issues with real-people ... I got so many helpful tips for my trip to England and Scotland in 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips To Obtain Glowing Skin And Homemade Remedies For Glowing Skin
- 2 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 India Safari 2017
- 11 Japan- National Holiday
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 14 India in March and April??
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 22 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 23 Passport
- 24 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??