We are planning a trip to Dubai in the coming week. My question is regarding Desert Safari packages. In most of the packages we found lots of inclusions.
However, what we want is just a vehicle which can take us to the nearby Desert and bring us back after couple of hours. We do not want any sand surfing, camel ride, belle dance etc. due to limited time available with us. Being in UAE we would not like to miss visiting the Desert.
Please let me know if there is a possibility of just visiting the deserts with a hired vehicle for couple of hours. Thanks in advance.
Meanwhile, I would like to thank Fodor's for providing this opportunity which gives us this wonderful opportunity to discuss various travel related issues with real-people ... I got so many helpful tips for my trip to England and Scotland in 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Ielts certificates, Buy Passport, Buy Visa, Buy Driving Licence
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Magical India
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 14 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Himachal Pradesh
- 17 Luggage size China ?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Thai Elephants
- 20 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 21 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 22 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK