We are planning a trip to Dubai in the coming week. My question is regarding Desert Safari packages. In most of the packages we found lots of inclusions.
However, what we want is just a vehicle which can take us to the nearby Desert and bring us back after couple of hours. We do not want any sand surfing, camel ride, belle dance etc. due to limited time available with us. Being in UAE we would not like to miss visiting the Desert.
Please let me know if there is a possibility of just visiting the deserts with a hired vehicle for couple of hours. Thanks in advance.
Meanwhile, I would like to thank Fodor's for providing this opportunity which gives us this wonderful opportunity to discuss various travel related issues with real-people ... I got so many helpful tips for my trip to England and Scotland in 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 3 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 4 myanmar
- 5 Tips in Myanmar
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 9 A beach of choice on Samui
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Travel India solo
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 18 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 19 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?