We are a group of 9 travelers visiting 11-13FEB Derewan Islands and if you would like to share a costs of a trip, you may join us on the boat.
11FEB from Tanjung Batu to Derewan or Maratua
12FEB on a snorkeling tour around the islands
13FEB in the morning to Tarakan (or maybe also to Nunukan)
The boat should have a capacity for between 15 to 20 pax.
Best regards from Slovenia, Robin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/testo-ultra-kr/
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 7 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 15 Alternative to Koyasan
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 21 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 22 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan