We are a group of 9 travelers visiting 11-13FEB Derewan Islands and if you would like to share a costs of a trip, you may join us on the boat.
11FEB from Tanjung Batu to Derewan or Maratua
12FEB on a snorkeling tour around the islands
13FEB in the morning to Tarakan (or maybe also to Nunukan)
The boat should have a capacity for between 15 to 20 pax.
Best regards from Slovenia, Robin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 2 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 14 Bangkok Taxis
- 15 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 16 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 17 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 18 A month in central Asia
- 19 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 22 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 favorite activities in krabi area
- 25 itinerary help for cambodia and laos