We are a group of 9 travelers visiting 11-13FEB Derewan Islands and if you would like to share a costs of a trip, you may join us on the boat.
11FEB from Tanjung Batu to Derewan or Maratua
12FEB on a snorkeling tour around the islands
13FEB in the morning to Tarakan (or maybe also to Nunukan)
The boat should have a capacity for between 15 to 20 pax.
Best regards from Slovenia, Robin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 10 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Laos or Kerala?
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food