We are a group of 9 travelers visiting 11-13FEB Derewan Islands and if you would like to share a costs of a trip, you may join us on the boat.
11FEB from Tanjung Batu to Derewan or Maratua
12FEB on a snorkeling tour around the islands
13FEB in the morning to Tarakan (or maybe also to Nunukan)
The boat should have a capacity for between 15 to 20 pax.
Best regards from Slovenia, Robin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary