We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 4 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 5 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 6 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Krabi island tours
- 9 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 12 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 13 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 20 Kyushu rail pass
- 21 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 22 A wow spot
- 23 Myanmar itinerary help
- 24 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........