We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 10 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 11 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 12 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 23 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 24 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 25 climbing in Vietnam