We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
View all Asia activity »
- 1 escort service in Beijing?
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 5 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 6 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 7 Indian Visa
- 8 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 9 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 10 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 18 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 First time in Japan
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India