We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 4 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 5 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 6 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 7 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 8 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 9 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 10 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 11 China trip - 15 nights
- 12 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 13 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 14 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 15 Japan in July?
- 16 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 17 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 18 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 20 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 21 2-3 days in Georgia
- 22 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 23 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.