We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 N. India itinerary feedback
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 12 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bali or Fiji
- 18 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 22 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 23 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 24 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 25 3 days in Teheran