We are traveling in January 2014 to Burma. SM has made our arrangements. They say they do not have rates yet for January. I have notified SM that we will be traveling for 6 weeks and they do not need anything from us now. When they get the rates & fares SM says it will be "urgent " for us to get the deposits to them. Does anyone have an idea of what "urgent" may mean in terms of time? How are these deposits to SM made? Any idea about what % the deposits for hotels may be? From what I have read here I doubt that the deposits will be needed this summer while we are away. However, I want to be prepared should that happen. Thanks!
Deposits with Santa Maria TA
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor - when to go?
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 4 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 5 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 India with 4 kids
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 24 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?