Has anyone had any experience with having dental work done in Thailand? I just got back from the dentist and need 3 crowns and am considering veneers. Estimate here around $11000. If I have it done in Thailand, I want to be sure the dentist is recommend highly. I will be there and in Vietnam and Cambodia for around 3 months.
Dental work in Thailand?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 2 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?