I need to have some major dental work performed and I'm currently considering visiting Bangkok. It will possibly be implants, bridgework and crowns. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best clinics or hospitals? I have had three recommendations so far: Bumrungrad, Bangkok Dental Hospital and Dr Kiertichai, 114/2 Diethelm Tower. Any other suggestions (good or bad!) would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Dental Work in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Golden triangle for Unforgettable Holidaying Experience
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Proposal for extending Russia visa to Vietnam
- 4 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 5 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 China - Personal recommendations
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 13 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 14 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 15 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 16 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 china
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 21 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 22 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Translation Help: Marathi
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES