I need to have some major dental work performed and I'm currently considering visiting Bangkok. It will possibly be implants, bridgework and crowns. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best clinics or hospitals? I have had three recommendations so far: Bumrungrad, Bangkok Dental Hospital and Dr Kiertichai, 114/2 Diethelm Tower. Any other suggestions (good or bad!) would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Dental Work in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 3 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 4 Good tour/tour operator for Vietnam
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 10 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Malaria
- 17 Vietnam and coffee
- 18 I'm going to Japan!
- 19 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 20 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Cherry blossom
- 23 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 24 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 25 Shopping in Akhiabara