I need to have some major dental work performed and I'm currently considering visiting Bangkok. It will possibly be implants, bridgework and crowns. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best clinics or hospitals? I have had three recommendations so far: Bumrungrad, Bangkok Dental Hospital and Dr Kiertichai, 114/2 Diethelm Tower. Any other suggestions (good or bad!) would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Dental Work in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 5 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 6 Suggestion for travel memories
- 7 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 8 Hanoi driver wanted
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 11 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 12 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 13 Missing Air Asia flight
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 5 nights in Japan.
- 16 vietnam and laos
- 17 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 18 2nd location on the beach
- 19 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 21 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 22 Thailand - Food recos
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 25 Laos for the backpacker