I need to have some major dental work performed and I'm currently considering visiting Bangkok. It will possibly be implants, bridgework and crowns. Does anyone have recommendations as to the best clinics or hospitals? I have had three recommendations so far: Bumrungrad, Bangkok Dental Hospital and Dr Kiertichai, 114/2 Diethelm Tower. Any other suggestions (good or bad!) would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Dental Work in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 8 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 9 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 India Add-on
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 20 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 21 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 India, What Can I Say!