Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 Takayama trail, Japan
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 9 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand