Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 5 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 8 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 9 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 10 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 My new 10 year china visa
- 13 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 14 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 15 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 16 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 17 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 18 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 19 Update on riding elephants
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 21 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 22 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 23 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 24 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 25 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?