Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Dengue in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 Best Taiwan Sites
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Passport Safety
- 11 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 12 My trip report from the Philippines
- 13 Art in Shanghai
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 20 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 21 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 22 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 23 Thailand mid-December
- 24 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo