Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 5 Hakone station confusion
- 6 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 7 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 8 TOKYO tour guide
- 9 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 12 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 13 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 14 1 month in Thailand and??
- 15 Kimballs in Panama
- 16 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 17 Visa on Arrival
- 18 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 19 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 20 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 21 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 22 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 25 Ramayana Ballet