Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Dengue in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 help with itinerary!
- 3 Christmas Time in India
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 6 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 7 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 8 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 11 Myanmar podcast
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Burma with a toddler
- 17 Having doubts with China
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam