Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리카지노 ◈♫ AＭI284.ＣOＭ ☚◈우리카지노
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 3 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 4 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 5 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 8 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 9 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 10 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Eating in India
- 13 Trekking in India
- 14 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 15 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Sri Lanka plan
- 18 Vietnam - September 2015
- 19 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 20 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 21 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 22 Private guide and driver for India
- 23 Hong Kong - help please.
- 24 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 25 Where best to stay in Penang