Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas