Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 3 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 6 Requesting Passport Number
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 China and Japan help
- 9 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 10 Help! India Visa question....
- 11 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 12 Singapore hotel
- 13 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 14 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 15 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 16 Phu Quoc
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?