Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 4 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 9 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 17 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...