Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Dengue in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS