Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Dengue in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 9 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 10 A wow spot
- 11 Myanmar itinerary help
- 12 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 13 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 17 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?