Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing customs
- 2 Being customs
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 myanmar
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 13 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Travel India solo
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 19 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 20 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)