Am considering a trip to southern India for the first two weeks of January but the recent reports of a widespread dengue outbreak in India have me worried. Does anyone have any first-hand information about this? I checked the CDC but they have not issued a strong warnig which could of course be political.
Dengue in India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 6 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Kashmir today
- 10 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 11 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 12 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 13 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 16 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 17 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 18 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 19 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 20 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 21 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Triple Room in Singapore
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Favorite hotel in X'ian?