Will be going next month do Da Nang to look for some deluxe hotels for a conference in May 2014. We were told to check the Nam Hai Resort and would like to know which other hotels would measure up to this one. The group is about 30 people, need meeting rooms ,spa, and at least 2 restaurants. Last year they were hosted in one bedroom pool villa, so perhaps would look for same in Da Nang. Appreciate anyone input.
Deluxe hotel in Da Nang Vietnam
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 7 Trip report China
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi