Will be going next month do Da Nang to look for some deluxe hotels for a conference in May 2014. We were told to check the Nam Hai Resort and would like to know which other hotels would measure up to this one. The group is about 30 people, need meeting rooms ,spa, and at least 2 restaurants. Last year they were hosted in one bedroom pool villa, so perhaps would look for same in Da Nang. Appreciate anyone input.
Deluxe hotel in Da Nang Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 3 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 4 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 5 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 8 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 9 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 10 Mekong River Cruises
- 11 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 12 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 13 Help re. Visa.
- 14 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 15 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 16 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 17 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist