I am planning to travel to rajasthan from Delhi and then back to Delhi
In total i have 10 nights in rajasthan
I know there is a lot to see in rajasthan but i was wandering if any one had any advise on which route to take in terms off convenience and saving time . For example when leaving Delhi where to start my travel in rajasthan first and where to finish before going back to Delhi as i know Rajasthan is a large area which many things to cover
I wish to visit the following places
wildlife desert safari
and any other places which may be near by worth visiting
How many days/nights should i stay in each place. Im not keen on taking the over night train sleep overs. I am willing to consider flight if it saves time
I do not wish to visit Mt Abu
I will be leaving Delhi early in the morning
Also what will the weather be like in Mid Nov in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol