I am planning to travel to rajasthan from Delhi and then back to Delhi
In total i have 10 nights in rajasthan
I know there is a lot to see in rajasthan but i was wandering if any one had any advise on which route to take in terms off convenience and saving time . For example when leaving Delhi where to start my travel in rajasthan first and where to finish before going back to Delhi as i know Rajasthan is a large area which many things to cover
I wish to visit the following places
wildlife desert safari
and any other places which may be near by worth visiting
How many days/nights should i stay in each place. Im not keen on taking the over night train sleep overs. I am willing to consider flight if it saves time
I do not wish to visit Mt Abu
I will be leaving Delhi early in the morning
Also what will the weather be like in Mid Nov in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 4 CNX late arrival?
- 5 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.