I am planning to travel to rajasthan from Delhi and then back to Delhi
In total i have 10 nights in rajasthan
I know there is a lot to see in rajasthan but i was wandering if any one had any advise on which route to take in terms off convenience and saving time . For example when leaving Delhi where to start my travel in rajasthan first and where to finish before going back to Delhi as i know Rajasthan is a large area which many things to cover
I wish to visit the following places
wildlife desert safari
and any other places which may be near by worth visiting
How many days/nights should i stay in each place. Im not keen on taking the over night train sleep overs. I am willing to consider flight if it saves time
I do not wish to visit Mt Abu
I will be leaving Delhi early in the morning
Also what will the weather be like in Mid Nov in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 like my food
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Portable wifi rental
- 13 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 17 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 18 Uzbekistan Visa
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 24 hard to get info on here
- 25 Free local advice