I am planning to travel to rajasthan from Delhi and then back to Delhi
In total i have 10 nights in rajasthan
I know there is a lot to see in rajasthan but i was wandering if any one had any advise on which route to take in terms off convenience and saving time . For example when leaving Delhi where to start my travel in rajasthan first and where to finish before going back to Delhi as i know Rajasthan is a large area which many things to cover
I wish to visit the following places
wildlife desert safari
and any other places which may be near by worth visiting
How many days/nights should i stay in each place. Im not keen on taking the over night train sleep overs. I am willing to consider flight if it saves time
I do not wish to visit Mt Abu
I will be leaving Delhi early in the morning
Also what will the weather be like in Mid Nov in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?