3 families which include 4 children ( 6yrs, 3.5 yrs, 3 yrs and 2 yrs ) have booked a flight to Delhi and Back from 21st Dec to 02nd Jan. We will be travelling from Bangalore to Delhi on different days but will be in Delhi by 21st Dec 9:00 pm. I am aware of the extreme cold prevailing in North India during those times. We are planning to hire a 8 seater taxi ( Innova ) for travel.
Here is the tentative itenary, pls review the itenary and help me finalise
By 21st Dec night all arrive in Delhi
1. 22nd Dec --- Delhi to Mathura & vrindavan and move to Agra for night halt
2. 23rd Dec --- Agra Taj Mahal, fathepur Sikri, Agra Fort and return back to delhi
Note : Can we cover Bharatpur also in the above 2 days
3. 24th Dec --- delhi to haridwar , 1/2 day Haridwar sight seeing, night stay in haridwar
4. 25th dec --- Haridwar & Rishikesh , night stay in Haridwar
5. 26th Dec - Need your help for 1/2 day trip or just relax at Haridwar , stay night at Hardwar or any good place enroute to Amritsar
6. 27th Dec - Drive to Amritsar
7. 28th Dec - Jallianwaala Bagh, Golden Temple and Wagah Border
8. 29th Dec - Drive Back to Delhi
9. 30th Dec - Rest in delhi and / or 1/2 day sight seeing
10. 31st Dec - Delhi sight seeing
11. 01 Jan --- Delhi sight seeing
12. 02 Jan -- Fly back to bangalore
I do understand that it will be colder compared to Bangalore and we have kids, but last year some of the kids had been to Rajasthan same time for 15 days and were able to cope up with the cold.
Also due to cold effective time for sight seeing would be 10 am to 5 pm.
Pls provide suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오바카라 ≪접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】
- 2 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 7 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism