We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Sri Lanka in August
- 22 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 23 Japan/Korea/HK
- 24 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 25 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb