We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore
- 1 Sri Lanka
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 9 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 15 Ipoh
- 16 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 19 white sand beaches in thailand
- 20 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 21 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 22 water delivery and water dispenser
- 23 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 24 Cell Phones in India
- 25 India, What Can I Say!