We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RRB NTPC Result 2016
- 2 My new 10 year china visa
- 3 Crea Boost Reviews
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Drinking water in India
- 6 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 7 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 8 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 9 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 10 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 Update on riding elephants
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 16 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 17 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 20 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 21 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 22 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 23 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?