We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BRAIN BOOSTER REVIEW@http://healthytipweb.com/completebrain/
- 2 오늘의증시현황 오늘의증시시황 oninve.com
- 3 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?