We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 5 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 6 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 18 Taxis in Yangon
- 19 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 20 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 Shanghai Tailor?
- 23 Best of Koh Tao
- 24 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 25 Singapore or Hong Kong