We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 2 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 5 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 7 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 8 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 9 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 10 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 15 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 25 Burma in Jan, weather questions.