We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 10 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking