We are planning a trip to India and would like to spend a week seeing the sights in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. We will have 8 days and arriving end of June. Can someone please suggest a suitable itinerary, places to stay (not the oberois and high end ones) and details on the safari and if it is worth it. Or is Bharatpur a better choice?
Thanks in advance.
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 2 Clothing needs
- 3 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 11 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 12 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 13 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 14 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 19 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali