I am Deepak Krishnappa from India, In the next month I am planning to visit Malysia with a group of around 5 people. So what would you suggest me whether to get in touch with the local travel agency or the Malaysia travel agency who can arrange all the things for me like accommodation, restaurant, tours, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 2 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 3 Free Tour Guide in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 hiking japan sept
- 9 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 12 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 16 shanghai for 4 days
- 17 Budget Servied Apt
- 18 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 23 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!