I am Deepak Krishnappa from India, In the next month I am planning to visit Malysia with a group of around 5 people. So what would you suggest me whether to get in touch with the local travel agency or the Malaysia travel agency who can arrange all the things for me like accommodation, restaurant, tours, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice