I am Deepak Krishnappa from India, In the next month I am planning to visit Malysia with a group of around 5 people. So what would you suggest me whether to get in touch with the local travel agency or the Malaysia travel agency who can arrange all the things for me like accommodation, restaurant, tours, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 6 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 7 Sri Lanka advice
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Ryokan in Japan
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 12 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Itinerary & airport help
- 15 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 16 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 23 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 24 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been