My wife, son (10) and myself are off to India for a month this Dec/Jan and would like any comments, both positive or negative on my proposed tour and hotel choices:-
23rd Dec Mumbai ITC Sheraton Grand Central Hotel 5 nights
28th Depart Mumbai on The Deccan Oddessy train tour 7 nights
4th Fly to Delhi Sheraton Hotel Delhi 1 night
5th Evening Overnight train to Pathankot
6th Meet up with car and driver (4X4) 3Nights McLeod Ganj Chonor House
9th Travel to Manali 3 nights at Span Resort
12th Travel to Shimla 3 nights Cecil Oberoi
15th Shimla-Solan by Toy Train Return to Delhi by car Sheraton Hotel 3 nights
16th Jan Agra by train Meet up with Car and Driver day tour Agra. return to Delhi
18th return to Australia
Are we trying to squuze in too much?? Hotel choices?? In fact all comment gratefully accepted!!
Dec-Jan Itinerary Comments
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 3 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india