If we decide to include Sri Lanka in our 2012 itinerary of Southeast Asia, how many days should we set aside for this country? Will 6 days be sufficient? Dogster, please comment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Sometahing is wrong
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Change my Itinerary?
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 14 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 25 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai