If we decide to include Sri Lanka in our 2012 itinerary of Southeast Asia, how many days should we set aside for this country? Will 6 days be sufficient? Dogster, please comment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 네임드사다리사이트【∠】ZVZ78.COM【∠】온라인배팅 안전놀이터
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please