We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 7 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 8 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 9 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 10 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Hong Kong
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 Terracotta Warriors
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?