We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Days 1-8 of 6 weeks in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Odyssey unlimited
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!