We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Days 1-8 of 6 weeks in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 buying a van in Mongolia
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 7 Japan, japan
- 8 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 11 Hong Kong restaurants
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 15 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 16 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 17 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 18 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 19 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 20 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 21 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 22 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 23 How safe is Delhi/India
- 24 Malaria
- 25 Vietnam and coffee