We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 5 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 Indian Food Series
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 "necessities" for India
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.