We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://intelligentadvices.com/thunder-rock/
- 2 BALI VILLA WANTED
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 8 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?