We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Days 1-8 of 6 weeks in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 A wow spot
- 4 Myanmar itinerary help
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 12 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 19 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 20 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 25 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?