We have finished our first week in Asia and have been having the most amazing experiences. We've already been to Tokyo, Singapore and are finishing our last day in Siem Reap. It is absolutely wonderful here and I can see why so many people on this board keep returning here over and over. My husband and I are keeping a blog, so please feel free to follow along. Tokyo was tough to give names of restaurants, but I'm trying to remember more detailed information as well as give descriptions of the food we've tried. I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?