Hello Japan experts!
Departing to Japan in a few days. We have 2 full days available to travel outside of Tokyo on DAY trips ( returning back to Tokyo in the evening) and are considering organized tours or not, to Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Nikko,or Kamakura.
We will have completed 4 days prior in Kyoto seeing temples, and all the sights there. We also will have additional, sufficient time to experience TOKYO so are interested in experiencing the nature of Japan, possibly boat cruises, easy hiking tours, Mt. Fuji walks, or ocean scenery on the day trips.
Any suggestions on organized tours that are worthwhile to consider? Where should we go on our day tours to round out our vacation in Japan? We want to spend as much of the day in these locations vs cramming too much in and spending lengthy time on buses/ trains, etc.
Ideas and comments please!
Day trips from Tokyo
Hello Japan experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 2 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 3 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 4 Yangshuo or Tiger Leaping Gorge -- bad idea in the winter over Christmas?
- 5 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 6 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 7 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 8 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 10 Asia Tour Companies
- 11 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 12 thai air Discovery pass question
- 13 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 16 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 17 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 18 Angkor Wat guide
- 19 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 20 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 21 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 24 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 25 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists