Hello Japan experts!
Departing to Japan in a few days. We have 2 full days available to travel outside of Tokyo on DAY trips ( returning back to Tokyo in the evening) and are considering organized tours or not, to Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Nikko,or Kamakura.
We will have completed 4 days prior in Kyoto seeing temples, and all the sights there. We also will have additional, sufficient time to experience TOKYO so are interested in experiencing the nature of Japan, possibly boat cruises, easy hiking tours, Mt. Fuji walks, or ocean scenery on the day trips.
Any suggestions on organized tours that are worthwhile to consider? Where should we go on our day tours to round out our vacation in Japan? We want to spend as much of the day in these locations vs cramming too much in and spending lengthy time on buses/ trains, etc.
Ideas and comments please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 November, March, June... Japan?
- 5 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 6 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 7 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 8 Silk Road Tour - China
- 9 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 10 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
Hello Japan experts!