Going to KL soon,and would like to do a day trip combining FRIM and the batu caves[i read that this is poss],has anyone the name of a good tour agency i can book this through???
We usually take trips on our own or with tour east, but i don't think they combine the two places in one tour,and we have a lot to fit in during our short stay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 7 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 12 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 13 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 15 perfect Hanoi
- 16 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 17 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 18 Rental Car Bali
- 19 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Kintamani Tour
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue