We have been to Singapore several times, and will be through again at the end of the year on a trip to India. On our way home, we have about 12 hours between flights and thought perhaps it would be nice to relax at a day spa. We'd love any input on day spas in Singapore, especially those with a lovely view/location that would also be able to store our luggage for the day (since we will be coming from/going back to airport from there). Thanks for any suggestions.
Day spa in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 7 Angkor - when to go?
- 8 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 9 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 10 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 13 India with 4 kids
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation