We are spending 2 days in Datong, Dec 27, 28th visiting Hanging Monastery, Grottos, etc.
Does it snow heavily in winter? Is the road accessible to Hanging Monastery?I am afraid of road closures due to heavy snowing, rather than be on the highway, we can take train.
I was offered a private tour by Van for 2 days and enroute to Pingyao after visiting Hanging Monastery.
Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 성인신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October