We are spending 2 days in Datong, Dec 27, 28th visiting Hanging Monastery, Grottos, etc.
Does it snow heavily in winter? Is the road accessible to Hanging Monastery?I am afraid of road closures due to heavy snowing, rather than be on the highway, we can take train.
I was offered a private tour by Van for 2 days and enroute to Pingyao after visiting Hanging Monastery.
Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in june-July
- 2 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 China in July
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed