Read a couple of very positive comments you made about this place and how you could stay there for many days. We are finalizing our tentative itinerary (yes, we finally booked tickets and are actually leaving for India pretty soon). After a fully scheduled and booked first 7 to 10 days, we are going to be more open-ended and flexible. I'd been looking at 2 nights here before moving on to the next place, but the agent we are using just told me that on March 8th we can't use the car until late afternoon because it is Holi, and the paint can ruin the car. My semi-scheduled, somewhat flexible, tentative itinerary has me here at this time. How about a 3rd night here? That way we woulnd't need to use the car on Holi.
What can you tell me about the place and the opportunities for interesting things to do, see and experience? We really like to take in different kinds of places, and smaller more off-beat experiences are right up our alley. Hope you see this. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8oo:570:1233 yahoo MAIL
- 2 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice