Read a couple of very positive comments you made about this place and how you could stay there for many days. We are finalizing our tentative itinerary (yes, we finally booked tickets and are actually leaving for India pretty soon). After a fully scheduled and booked first 7 to 10 days, we are going to be more open-ended and flexible. I'd been looking at 2 nights here before moving on to the next place, but the agent we are using just told me that on March 8th we can't use the car until late afternoon because it is Holi, and the paint can ruin the car. My semi-scheduled, somewhat flexible, tentative itinerary has me here at this time. How about a 3rd night here? That way we woulnd't need to use the car on Holi.
What can you tell me about the place and the opportunities for interesting things to do, see and experience? We really like to take in different kinds of places, and smaller more off-beat experiences are right up our alley. Hope you see this. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 days Japan, need help
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 12 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 India Safari 2017
- 20 Datong in Winter
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 haneda hotel
- 24 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 25 Rishikesh, India