Read a couple of very positive comments you made about this place and how you could stay there for many days. We are finalizing our tentative itinerary (yes, we finally booked tickets and are actually leaving for India pretty soon). After a fully scheduled and booked first 7 to 10 days, we are going to be more open-ended and flexible. I'd been looking at 2 nights here before moving on to the next place, but the agent we are using just told me that on March 8th we can't use the car until late afternoon because it is Holi, and the paint can ruin the car. My semi-scheduled, somewhat flexible, tentative itinerary has me here at this time. How about a 3rd night here? That way we woulnd't need to use the car on Holi.
What can you tell me about the place and the opportunities for interesting things to do, see and experience? We really like to take in different kinds of places, and smaller more off-beat experiences are right up our alley. Hope you see this. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 2 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam